Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tickets


So it looks like my procrastination has paid off for those of you who haven't gotten your tickets yet.  Due to an unexpected increase in our budget the ticket prices will remain at $50!  The only down side is that I'm going to have to amend what I said earlier about tickets being available at the door.  I was just informed earlier this week by the events coordinator at our venue that she'll need a "guaranteed guest count" by July 22nd.  This means that those of you who have already told me that you won't know if you can make it until the last minute due to work, etc. will go on the guaranteed guest list that way you'll be covered should you be able to make it.  For the rest of you...TICKETS WILL ONLY BE SOLD UNTIL JULY 21st, no exceptions, so you have 3 WEEKS LEFT!




**Also, for those of you I've already spoken to about buying your tickets at the door, cash is the preferred method of payment since we won't have a credit card scanner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment